we've changed... new design... same great content.
scroll down to discover
There’s two things that smartphone users usually fret about… Data Usage & Battery Life. Leaving your wifi on constantly can sometimes result in battery drain cause it’s always scanning for networks to join. So, here’s a cool little app for your android phone that will help you to fret less. It’s called Smart Wifi Toggler & it automatically detects where you connect to wifi hotspots & turns your wifi on & off accordingly. And Smart Wifi Toggler doesn’t use your GPS Signal, so you don’t have to worry about swapping one battery drainer for another.
Here are some of cool features Smart WiFi Toggler has to offer:
- Automatically learns your WiFi hotspot locations.
- Turns WiFi off when disconnected from WiFi network.
- Automatically turns WiFi on when near a known hotspot.
- Uses your network location. No GPS battery drain.
- Provides the ability to control “auto-connect” behavior for each hotspot.
- Ability to lock WiFi to a disabled state.
- Warning notification and auto-locking WiFi when a hotspot is down.
- History and logging, in addition to a view of what is going on under the hood.
Pretty Cool? & all for the insanely cheap price of FREE. Download it from the Playstore today
© 2012 All Rights Reserved, designed by TeoThemes